Strategy games have become one of the most popular game genres in the world, which made me wonder – what are the top ten strategy games for mobile? According to one of the most leading mobile game search engines, these are the most popular strategy games available on mobile devices:
1. Clash of Clans – Unequivocally the most popular strategy game nowadays. Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game, released in 2012 by Supercell, in which the player builds a community and attacks other players to earn gold and elixir, and uses them to build defenses free gems clash of clans.
2. Empire: Four Kingdoms – Runner up for top ten strategy games, released in 2012 by Goodgame Studios. In Empire: Four Kingdoms the players rule a kingdom, build a castle and protect the citizens by joining mighty alliances and arming themselves for attacks against their cruel enemies.
3. Plague Inc. – Released in 2012 by Ndemic Creations, this game combines high strategy and realistic simulation, and definitely belongs in the top ten strategy games list. In Plaugue Inc. you’ll have to develop a deadly, global plague and bring humanity to an end. It’s you against humanity, and only the strongest will survive.
4. Guns 4 Hire – Released in 2013 by Rebellion. In Guns 4 Hire you will Command the toughest squad in the world and fight corrupt dictators and crime lords. If you like guns, you’ll surely enjoy this bullet celebration!
5. Galaxy Legend – Tap4Fun released this strategy game in 2013, and created a beautiful setting in which you build your space base and star fleets. You’ll have to complete hundreds of missions and lead your forces to galactic conquest.
6. Boom Beach – Published in 2013 by Supercell. The game is set in a tropical archipelago, and the players can build their base, upgrade their defenses and unlock troop upgrades.
7. Triple Town – A strategy puzzle mobile game with city-building elements, developed by Spry Fox and released in 2012 for mobile devices. The combination of strategy and puzzle creates a challenging and interesting gameplay, highly recommended for those of you who are looking for innovative strategy games.
8. Samurai Vs. Zombies Defense – Defend your village from the zombie attack! Samurai Vs. Zombies Defense was released in 2013 by Glu, and is all about strategy – recruit allies and build defenses to protect your people against the zombie mass.
9. Iron Desert – In Iron Desert you are the commander, leading your forces to fight against merciless enemies in the black desert. This game was released in 2014 by My.Com BV, and is indeed an addictive war game.
10. Spartan Wars – Last but not least on the top ten strategy games for mobile list. Also a Tap4Fun game, released in 2014, which takes place in the ancient city of Sparta. In Spartan Wars you will lead your army to conquer the entire world and establish a powerful empire. The game combines both strategy and role play simulation and has amazing graphics.